Wednesday 1 August 2012

TOUGH LOVE



I don’t know what it is about you,
That makes me want you everyday,
We are all wrong for each other,
But I still want you.
When you speak to me,
All I do is watch your lips,
And wonder how they will taste,
When they finally caress mine.
When we hug goodbye,
My mind is a million miles away,
My thoughts run wild,
I can’t help but wonder,
How your hands will feel on my bare skin,
When you finally touch me.
And when I sleep,
I never fail to dream,
Of you and me forever,
And I never want to be awake.
But when you are away my heart grows heavy,
At thought of not seeing you soon,
But, You know not of this
Because yours is a tough love.
I fell for you,
Even though I knew it would never be,
And I have made my peace with that,
But I couldn’t help my self.
And even today,
What I feel for you grows stronger,
With every passing moment.
We come from different worlds,
As different as heaven and earth,
Maybe one day you will know,
Maybe one day I will tell,
Maybe I will take what I know,
To my grave,
And you will never know.
Do you even have a clue?
©NAOMI CHUMO

2 comments:

  1. Nice one what, you just got me there kiasi my mind was somewhere else

    ReplyDelete