Saturday 1 September 2012

DREAMS

I see you and I sigh,
You are the epitome of maleness,
The pinnacle of raw beauty to my eyes,
And i hope that everyone will understand,
Why I want to be your everything.

I want to be the girl of your dreams,
The one that makes your fantasies come to life,
I want to be your pure temptress,
I want to be you tantalizing angel,

I want to be the one you give your ring,
I want to be the one to share your last name,
I want to be the face you smile to every morning,
I want you to call me mine.

I want to be the one you reach out to,
While at your best and your worst,
I want to be your reason for living,
I want to be the thought that brightens your day,
I want to be your rock.

So let me sleep,
Do not wake me up,
For in my dreams,
I am all that and so much more,
So let me sleep,
I do not want to wake up.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment