Tuesday 31 July 2012

NOTHINGNESS


I search deep within myself for an emotion
But all I feel is emptiness
A large room filled echoes
Of past memories and occurrences
I feel no love I feel no hate
Just an amused bystander
Silently watching people make stupid administrations
To the elusive illusion of love
Don’t they ever get it?
Don’t they understand that love is a mirage?
A shinny horizon that promptly disappears
Every time you think you have reached it?
A mist of vapor in a hot humid day
That quickly vaporizes and can never quench thirst.
What I feel is emptiness, utter nothingness
For I loved once
And my heart was broken
Into a million little pieces
And so now, am not heartless
But just a girl with a numb heart

1 comment:

  1. sometimes you have to let yourself feel know what it is like to love again, experience the rush and uncertainty of another's actions another's thought. There is no cure for love but to love a little more
    ...

    ReplyDelete